11. Text Messages

The messages on my phone are ordered oldest to newest, with a tab that filters out any unknown/spam numbers. I don't have any messages that delete after a certain time period since I view that all conversations are important and so if there is information I need I can easily search for it. All of my contacts are named with first and last name, save for the most important people I constantly talk to such as my Mom, best friend, and boyfriend. I mostly sends songs and pictures to whomever I'm texting as well as general texting. 

Comments

  1. My text messages are the same way. I especially love the unknown/spam numbers feature, as I despise spam messages. Unfortunately, thanks to this feature, I have also missed some important messages because they came from unknown number. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5. Authority

9. MLA Formatting

4. Types of Writing and How They Help