10. Organizing a Paper

When organizing a paper for writing, there are many aspects to choose from. I personally prefer to list the point I view the most important before going down in scale by importance. This allows me to get the strongest point across before delving into sub-topics that clarify more of the main topic. This method also allows me to make sure I have all areas covered so that there should be little to no questions about what the reader is learning. 
Another way to organize is a question-answer method. This is used to answer questions the reader might have and further explain the answer in more detail. This allows the reader to have a fuller understanding of what they are looking for, and answer any further questions. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5. Authority

9. MLA Formatting

4. Types of Writing and How They Help