13. What Did I Learn?

So, in looking back at everything I have absorbed during these last 8 weeks there is a lot I can take away from this course. One of the main things I was able to take away is that I can always learn more about a certain area than I think I can. For one example, rhetorical analysis. I just spent a whole year in AP English Language learning how to rhetorically analyze almost every single thing I read. But, taking this course it allowed me to see that there are so many other things that are considered rhetorical, such as how citing sources is considered rhetorical. Being able to see a bigger picture has allowed me to develop my writing into something much better than it was before this class. And, everything I have learned here will allow me to apply it to my future classes and career

Comments

  1. Ahh … that's what college is all about: broadening your horizons. Welcome to the party.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5. Authority

9. MLA Formatting

4. Types of Writing and How They Help