14. Final Post !!!

So, in looking at what others have written, I can see that a a class, this course has broadened all of our horizons. Two people in particular have stood out in what they have learned. One is Tiffany Dunham. I like how she took and explained her struggles with MLA formatting and how she has worked to resolve it as seen here, "MLA and the works cited portion was the biggest obstacle for me. I feel confident now that I am able to execute it more effectively.". Tiffany was able to demonstrate that even though she struggled with something in the beginning, she found a way to make it easier on herself. I also took notice to the blog of Luke Grimes. MY favorite part of what he has learned is that he had a personal and educational list of what he had learned as shown here, 
"Personal:
1. How to manage a large workload and can make it work from home. 
2. That using a physical calendar is great when going into a new and demanding school schedule. 
3. That if you are organised, the average time taken to get your work done can be cut in half. 

English:
1. That there are gaps in my knowledge of modern english, especially including MLA. 
2. Where to look in order to find great references. 
3. Most importantly, I have learned to further develop my reading and writing skills in order to be a better communicator.". This allowed us as an audience to see how he grew as a persona nd as a student which is a helpful thing to realize while you are growing as a person.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5. Authority

9. MLA Formatting

4. Types of Writing and How They Help